Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Still more progress

As of yesterday's weigh-in I have lost over 10 pounds. My jeans were loose the first time I wore them (instead of after they stretched out). My stomach looks flatter to me, too. Yay!!!

I haven't been able to exercise quite as hard as I would like because I am still having trouble breathing. That sounds a little melodramatic. I just have heaviness in my chest still from the bronchitis.

I did get out and enjoy the beautiful day by taking Joel and a couple of friends to the park after school. I also wore my "shaping" shoes, which do seem to be working my legs out. My legs felt like I had worked out this weekend even though I just walked around in the shoes.

Part of me is so excited about the progress, but my fear is that I will slack off and think I have "arrived" - instead of using it for motivation to keep pushing on. I will just keep reminding myself of my final goal - after I stop waffling about what it is. ;0)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! 10 pounds - that's AWESOME! Keep it up girl - you're doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete