Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back to the routine?

Not exactly.  I was able to stick to a better diet today, but I didn't get any real exercise in.  I did take the boys bowling (but didn't get to participate myself).  I also took them to a cake walk, where I danced around the circle, but not continuously or strenuously.  I found out that I can't hula-hoop anymore (thanks to a moms-only hula-hoop competition that I entered).  I think I might invest in some hula hoops for the boys and me.  I used to be good, and I would like to practice some more.  Exercise is about burning calories and having fun, after all.

Speaking of having fun, tomorrow we will be having some fun green foods to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  The coolest thing is that they will be made with spinach juice instead of food coloring.  (I am looking forward to trying more new recipes from The Sneaky Chef!)  I'll let you know how they turned out and what the boys thought of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment