Monday, March 22, 2010

Closing in on 15 ...

pounds lost, that is!

I was not all that healthy this weekend, but I am still seeing improvements overall.  I think I am sleeping better.  (I haven't asked Steve if I am snoring less, though.)  I am still losing weight and inches.  I feel stronger.  I played airplane with the boys last night and it didn't tire me out like it did the last time I tried to play it with them.  (In case you aren't familiar with this game it involves me laying on the floor and holding the boys up in the air with my feet.  I don't have a picture of me playing it with the boys, but here is one of me playing it with my niece several years ago.)  It is a pretty good workout for my legs (and maybe even abs?) trying to keep the wiggly boys balanced.  (I don't hold on to their hand and my legs are fully extended when I play with the boys.)  Maybe I will work that into today's exercise routine.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment