Friday, September 3, 2010

Back on track ... or the treadmill, actually

This week Steve and I joined a gym. I am so excited!!!

I have been two times so far and gotten good workouts both times. I started the Couch to 5K program and it is going well. Tomorrow I will finish the first day of it and then spend some time in the pool and hot tub (at least that is my plan). I have heard great things from everyone who has completed this program and since I started this week I should finish the program in time to run in Will's Run in November.

I have been cooking healthier this week, too, I think. I have made some goodies from The Sneaky Chef for after-school snacks that have been well-received. I made some more purees this morning to re-stock my freezer, too.

So, I am feeling some positive momentum, and am looking forward to continuing down this road!

No comments:

Post a Comment