Monday, April 12, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

So, I have posted about being up, and down, and now I am up again. (I am talking spirits and attitude here, not weight.) Last week was a pretty good one for me as far as choices went. I didn't buy a greasy burger or fried food all week long. I also successfully avoided sodas for the entire week. This is a first for me, I think.

I exercised more, but it was more strength training than aerobic. I want to focus on doing more cardio/aerobic work this week.

I also felt like I looked better by the end of the week. I didn't feel that I looked pregnant any more, which is definitely good (since I am not).

Now, everything was not rosy last week. My hormones and gi system seem to be really out of whack. This week is starting off better, so I am hoping that I was having as adjustment time and that I am now over the hump.

BUT, the best part of last week, is that I actually felt healthier! I was able to play outside with the boys more. I played basketball and football with Evan and felt great doing it! That is what this journey is really about and I am so happy that I am able to see progress in this area. I think that the rest of my family is happy about this change, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment